What to expect on your visit to the Ciderhouse
When you arrive at Affinity Ciderhouse you may need to wait outside before entering the shop as we have limited capacity during this time, there are marked points for you to follow. Our team will be wearing facemasks, and we ask that you do too, we will ask you to use the complimentary hand sanitiser and fill out a digital contact tracing form on our ipad upon entering the Tasting Room / Shop.
Whilst shopping we ask that you wear a facemask at all times. There will be complimentary hand sanitiser available for your use thought your visit. We will be sanitising touch points regularly through the day and are at this time only accepting card payments.
Whilst seated and drinking you do not need to wear a facemask however we ask that you do wear one inside the tasting room when not at your table. There will be complimentary hand sanitiser available to use thought your visit.
Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
This page will be updated as new guidance is released and changes made to our procedures
- Debit or Credit card accepted only. No cash sales, contactless payment encouraged
- Plexiglass shields installed at Point of Sale
- Card terminal sanitised after each use
- Face Masks are mandatory in the tasting room / shop – when not seated
- Complimentary hand sanitiser provided at the entrance and throughout your visit
- All surfaces are regularly wiped clean with regular disinfection of high-touch areas
- Contactless collection of pre orders available
- Only … customers allowed in the Tasting Room / Shop at any time
- Washrooms are cleaned and sanitised … times through the day
- Markings and arrows to direct visitor flow and encourage physical distancing when queuing to enter the shop/tasting room
- Hand sanitiser provided at washrooms as well as hand washing facilities
- Washroom capacity limited to 1 person
- The retail store layout accommodates customer traffic flow and encourages physical distancing when possible
- COVID19 related signage and communication displayed in washrooms and in windows with clear visibility for customers and employees
- All employees must stay home if they are sick, or have any symptoms of COIVD19
- Employees receive clear and up to date information about the virus so they know how to minimise its spread
- Employees encouraged and reminded to practice good hygiene throughout the workday
- No booking required / booking required for the tasting room
- We will not be permitting groups larger than…
- Table service only in the Tasting Room
- You will be asked to leave you details for contact tracing purposes when entering the shop/tasting room
Please note all of the above is subject to change at any time prior to your visit inline with the developing Covid - 19 situation.
Add extra info here if necessary…Add extra info here if necessary…Add extra info here if necessary…Add extra info here if necessary…Add extra info here if necessary…